Kajalood Simrad Cruise 5 with 83/200 Transducer
The new Simrad Cruise is the most intuitive chartplotter available. Taking ease of use to a new level, Simrad Cruise is a chartplotter first and depth finder second – offering reliable GPS navigation at an affordable price.
Free from complicated fishing-specific sonar and networking features, with Simrad Cruise you won’t need to master complex electronics -- simply turn on your display and go.
Pre-loaded with a worldwide basemap, the sunlight viewable display comes with a mounting bracket and 83/200 transducer. Installation is easy, requiring only a power and sonar cable – eliminating the hassles of networking multiple modules and pulling miles of cable. The user interface is controlled with a rotary dial and keypad, ensuring smooth navigation through menus and provides the vital information needed for a safe and enjoyable time on the water – speed, depth, GPS location, course, battery level and temperature information. The included CHIRP Sonar transducer provides excellent automatic depth tracking for worry-free operation without the need for fine tuning or pre-programming. Pre-selected display views consist of: chart, sonar, navigation, chart/sonar, chart/navigation and sonar/navigation.
- Backlight Color: White
- Resolution: 800x480
- Screen Brightness: 800 nits
- Viewing Angles: 70° top/bottom, 70° left/right
- Cartography included: Worldwide Base Map
- External Storage: 1 Micro SD slot, max. 32GB each. >32 GB format to NTFS
- GPS: Internal, 1Hz, WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS
- Sonar (inc. compatibility): Integrated CHIRP. 8 Pin push fit connector
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 184.5 mm x 142.3 x 117.9 mm (7.26" x 5.6" x 4.64") (with bracket)
- Mounting Type: Bracket or Panel
- Power Consumption: 12.2 W
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Supply Voltage: 10 - 17 V DC
- Operating Temperature Range: "-15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)
- Waterproof rating: IPX 6 and 7
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Interface: Directional cursor button and rotary dial