Right of withdrawal
1) After the receipt of an order, the Consumer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract entered into in the online store without disclosing the reason therefor within 14 days (pursuant to subsection 53 (4) of the Law of Obligations Act, the Consumer shall not be entitled to withdraw from the contract in case of goods that have been manufactured taking into account the personal needs of the Consumer; in case of objects and services that have been ordered, manufactured or rendered according to the conditions of the Consumer; in case of objects that cannot be returned due to their nature – highly perishable goods or goods whose period of use has passed; or in case of goods that involve newspapers or other periodicals).
2) The Consumer shall be liable for the diminished value caused due to the deterioration of the goods subject to return (including retail packaging) if the Consumer has used the goods in a manner other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. In order to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, the Consumer should only handle and use the goods in the same manner as the Consumer would customarily be allowed to do in a store.
3) In order to return the goods, a declaration of withdrawal from the purchase of the goods must be submitted. The respective form can be found on the voblafishing.ee website of the Online Store and it must be submitted to the address Kalale OÜ, Osmussaare 8, Tallinn, or e-mailed to email@example.com within 14 days at the latest as of the receipt of the goods.
4) The Consumer must return the goods within 14 days as of the submission of the declaration of withdrawal or submit evidence that they handed over the goods to the logistics company within the aforementioned period.
5) The Consumer need not return the goods via a logistics company if the Online Store has agreed to retrieve the goods by itself.
6) Upon receiving the declaration of withdrawal and the returned goods, the Online Store shall return to the Consumer immediately, but no later than after 14 days, all of the payments received from the Consumer based on the contract.