1. Application of terms and conditions of sales
1) The terms and conditions of sales shall apply to the purchase of goods and services between persons concluding purchases in the voblafishing.ee online store (hereinafter the Consumer) and the company Kalale OÜ (hereinafter the Online Store).
2) In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relationships created upon purchasing products from the online store are regulated by the Law of Obligations Act, the Consumer Protection Act, and other legislation applicable in the Republic of Estonia.
3) The Online Store reserves the right to make amendments to the terms and conditions of sales. The respective amendments shall be published on the website voblafishing.ee.
2. Price information
1) All prices listed in the online store include the value added tax applicable in the Republic of Estonia.
2) Transport prices based on the shipping option chosen by the Consumer shall be added to the prices of the goods.
3) All prices displayed in the voblafishing.ee online store are only applicable in the voblafishing.ee online store. The prices of the online store shall not be applicable in Vobla stores.
4) The prices shall apply as of the preparation of the order until the expiration of the due date of the prepared order – three calendar days after the preparation of the order.
5) If the order has been submitted before an amendment of the terms and conditions of sale or the prices, the terms and conditions valid at the time of the preparation of the order shall apply.
6) The Online Store reserves the right to amend the selling prices. The aforesaid amendments shall be displayed on the website voblafishing.ee.
7) Upon the delivery of any goods with non-standard dimensions, the shipping prices may differ from the ordinary prices.
3. Preparation of orders
1) Add all the products you wish to purchase into your shopping basket.
2) To register your order, click the link “Order” in your shopping basket.
3) Next, choose whether you wish to place a single order or place an order as a regular customer (provided that the online store allows for this).
4) In the order preparation page, fill in the required data fields, choose the suitable shipping method and click the link “Payment”. You shall now be displayed an invoice that you can pay according to your preference, either via bank link (Swedbank, SEB, Sampo, Nordea, etc.) or by means of other payment solutions by way of a euro payment in banks. The data for concluding a euro payment along with all the applicable state taxes and additional costs shall be displayed in the invoice after confirming the order. If you have entered your e-mail address in the system, the order confirmation shall also be sent to the respective e-mail address.
5) Please pay careful attention when filling in the fields in the data and order confirmation pages as the fast and unhindered delivery of your purchased goods as well as the resolution of any later disputes and complaints depends on the accuracy of your submitted information. The Online Store shall not be liable for any mistakes or delays in delivering the goods if the data submitted by the Consumer are incorrect.
6) Any orders submitted in the online store shall be handled during working days Mon–Fri from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Orders placed during working days before 5:00 pm shall be processed and shipped on the same working day. Orders placed after 5:00 pm shall be processed and shipped on the subsequent working day. Orders placed on Friday after 5:00 pm and over the weekend shall be processed on the next Monday. The aforesaid shall also apply for the “Retrieve goods from the store” shipping option.
7) In order to receive the goods on the same working day, the order must have been placed and the payment must have been received before 10:00 am.
8) In order to receive the goods on the following working day, the order must have been placed and the payment must have been received on a working day before 5:00 pm.
4. Entry into force of sales contract
1) Under the sales contract of the goods, the Online Store undertakes to deliver to the Consumer the goods that already exist, are being manufactured, or are to be acquired by the Online Store in the future, and to render possible the transfer of the ownership of the goods to the Consumer whereas the Consumer shall pay the Online Store the amount indicated in the invoice and receive the goods.
2) Any orders that have not been paid for shall be annulled within five calendar days as of the preparation of the order.
3) The sales contract shall enter into force as of the receipt of the payment made by the Consumer to the bank account of the Online Store (Vobla Fishing Estonia OÜ).
1) After the entry into force of the sales contract, the Online Store shall prepare the order and hand it over for shipping to the logistics partners of the company.
2) The delivery terms displayed on the voblafishing.ee website shall apply as of the moment of receipt of the amount of the order to the bank account of the Online Store.
3) In order to ensure delivery without any delays, the Consumer must be prudent and, when preparing the order, submit accurate and valid delivery data when placing the order.
4) The Online Store shall not be liable for any delays in the delivery of the goods if the goods have been delivered to the logistics partners at the correct time whereas the delay in the delivery has been caused due to circumstances which the Online Store could not have affected or foreseen.
6. Right of withdrawal
1) After the receipt of an order, the Consumer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract entered into in the online store without disclosing the reason therefor within 14 days (pursuant to subsection 53 (4) of the Law of Obligations Act, the Consumer shall not be entitled to withdraw from the contract in case of goods that have been manufactured taking into account the personal needs of the Consumer; in case of objects and services that have been ordered, manufactured or rendered according to the conditions of the Consumer; in case of objects that cannot be returned due to their nature – highly perishable goods or goods whose period of use has passed; or in case of goods that involve newspapers or other periodicals).
2) The Consumer shall be liable for the diminished value caused due to the deterioration of the goods subject to return (including retail packaging) if the Consumer has used the goods in a manner other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. In order to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, the Consumer should only handle and use the goods in the same manner as the Consumer would customarily be allowed to do in a store.
3) In order to return the goods, a declaration of withdrawal from the purchase of the goods must be submitted. The respective form can be found on the voblafishing.ee website of the Online Store and it must be submitted to the address Kalale OÜ, Osmussaare 8, Tallinn, or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days at the latest as of the receipt of the goods.
4) The Consumer must return the goods within 14 days as of the submission of the declaration of withdrawal or submit evidence that they handed over the goods to the logistics company within the aforementioned period.
5) The Consumer need not return the goods via a logistics company if the Online Store has agreed to retrieve the goods by itself.
6) Upon receiving the declaration of withdrawal and the returned goods, the Online Store shall return to the Consumer immediately, but no later than after 14 days, all of the payments received from the Consumer based on the contract.
7. Force majeure
1) The Online Store shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Consumer or any delays in the delivery of the goods if the respective damage or delays in the delivery of goods have been caused due to circumstances which the Online Store could not have affected or foreseen.
8. Procedure for submission of complaints
1) The Online Store shall be liable for any non-conformity of the goods to the terms and conditions of the contract or any deficiencies therein with regard to the sold goods that become apparent within two years as of the delivery of the goods to the Consumer.
2) Upon the identification of any deficiencies, the Consumer shall be entitled to address the Online Store within two months at the latest and present the invoice on the basis of which the purchase of the goods was concluded.
3) Should the Consumer identify any deficiencies in the goods, the Online Store kindly asks that the Consumer immediately stop using the goods.
4) The Online Store and the Consumer shall separately agree on whether the deficient goods shall be repaired or replaced. Any expenses for repairs shall be covered by the Online Store.
5) The Online Store shall not be liable for any deficiencies caused to goods that have been caused due to the fault of the Consumer as the result of inadequate storage of the goods or the use thereof for non-intended purposes.
6) The Online Store kindly asks that the Consumer, when identifying any non-conformities or deficiencies in the goods, submit a complaint to email@example.com, indicating the name of the person who submitted the order, their contact telephone, the order number, and the precise description of the non-conformity or deficiency of the goods.
7) A complaint concerning the identification of the non-conformity or deficiency of the goods must be submitted within two months as of the identification of the non-conformity or deficiency of the goods.
8) All complaints shall be reviewed and the Consumer shall be contacted at the earliest opportunity, but no later than within 14 days as of the receipt of the complaint.
9) The Consumer shall be entitled to demand that the Online Store reduce the purchase price or terminate the contract and demand a refund for the goods if the complaint of the Consumer is justified and the Online Store is unable to repair or replace the goods, the repair or replacement of the goods is unsuccessful, the Online Store has not eliminated the deficiency in the goods within a reasonable period of time, or unreasonable inconveniences have been caused to the Consumer.
9. Processing of personal data
1) When entering data on the website of the Online Store, the Consumer grants the Online Store the right to collect and process the personal data of the Consumer (name, contact telephone, address for delivering the shipment and/or their place of residence, e-mail address) and to submit such personal data to the logistics partner to ensure the delivery of the goods.
2) The Online Store shall be entitled to use the address of the place of residence of the Consumer and their telephone number and e-mail address to submit notices and information to the Consumer.
3) The Consumer shall be entitled to prohibit the collection and use of their personal data at any time, unless it is necessary to collect a claim arising from the contract or to deliver the goods.
4) The use of electronic personal data for direct mail shall only take place if the Consumer has previously granted their approval therefor on the voblafishing.ee website.
5) When paying for purchases made via encrypted data transmission, the Consumer shall ensure the security of their personal bank details and the Online Store shall not be able to access them in any manner whatsoever.